The Love Below - Every Tongue Shall Caress

I'm not the world's biggest hardcore fan, but I can get into it at the same time when it's well-played. One of the things I do like about hardcore is that it is generally short and to the point and when done well it's a lot of fun. Fortunately The Love Below's "Every Tongue Shall Caress" was able to keep my interest throughout the album's 24 minutes. Some of the songs are really good like "Family Entertainment" and "Buyers Remorse" while others are kind of "mehish".
Overall I would say that the "Every Tongue Shall Caress" is a decent album, but nothing mind-blowing by any stretch of the imagination. It's one of those albums where you will most likely listen to it and say "Oh, that was all right," and move on. But hey, for all I know people into hardcore are going to listen to this album and think it's the greatest thing the genre has ever put out. (6/10)

Curt


0 Comments: