Early Graves | Record Quiz

Find a record that makes you nostalgic for your youth. 

Pantera "The Great Southern Trendkill". 

A record that is criminally overlooked. 

Slayer "Divine Intervention". 

A record that makes you feel angry at the world. 

Albums that suck. 

What record do you listen to as a guilty pleasure? 

This is cliché, but I won't feel guilty listening to music that someone might not expect me to listen to. 

A record you wish you made. 

Nirvana "In Utero" has great songs and production on it. 

A record that gives you a peace of mind. 

I can put on "And Justice For All" at anytime and feel the same way I did as when I heard it for the first time when I was young. 

A record that influences you, but people would never know it. 

Fleetwood Mac "Rumors" has awesome songs on it and I really love this album. It's a perfect time stamp for a band going through a lot and putting it to tape.


Early Graves' new record "Red Horse" is out now via No Sleep Records | www.earlygraves.com


0 Comments: